Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Ireland in videos

Ok so once again I've failed at updating the blog. I have no excuses just haven't done it. So sorry.

In June I went with my mom, my aunt Jan, and cousin Katie to Ireland. We stayed in Adare, Ireland at the Adare Manor Villas. They were amazing which you will see in one of the videos. We also drove ourselves around Ireland, well my mom drove us around Ireland since she was the only person on the trip able to drive a standard. That was an adventure in itself since she had to drive a standard on the wrong side of the road. And if you have never been to Ireland, they don't believe in shoulders on their roads. The edges of their roads are marked with hedges. So no room for errors. :) It was a blast and we had a lot of fun and a lot of laughs!

So now that it's been almost 3 months since I've been back from Ireland and have procrastinated long enough, I guess it's a better late than never to share with you some of my videos from Ireland. I would blame it on the jet-lag but 3 months of jet-lag just translates to pure laziness. So call it what you want....

If you would like to see the photos from my trip. Visit http://www.facebook.com/brooke.keaheystephens and they are in the Ireland album.

(Sorry for some of these videos being sideways)

Here are our first attempts at driving in Ireland...



Typical traffic jam in Ireland... (there is one with sheep too but it won't upload)




Riding in Horse Carts through the Gap of Dunloe... 



Walking along the Cliffs of Moher... 




Driving to Killarney in the Rain... 



The Adare Manor Villas... 

TAKE ONE:


TAKE TWO:



Jan feeding the seagulls... 



No comments:

Post a Comment