Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Fall, Football and Friends


FOOTBALL

I absolutely love fall! And when it's fall it means FOOTBALL!

We started our weekend off on Friday night by going to Abilene High School's first home football game of the season to watch my little brother play. I just can't believe my baby brother is a senior in high school. Time is flying! His team won and we had so much fun watching him play! He is a wide receiver and is #10.








So the new eagle is pretty awesome!


Go Bryce! We are proud of you!




FRIENDS

On Saturday we were so blessed to be able to spend some time with our friends Erin and Jason Davis. They just moved back to the states after living in Africa for almost 2 years. Erin and I were roommates in college for 2 years and Jason and John were roommates for 1 year so we have really missed them and are so glad that they are not only back in the states but living in Abilene again! We really enjoyed hearing their stories and experiences while living in Africa. We are excited about spending more time with them!

Erin and I are going to have a craft day on Wednesday. I'm so excited! I love crafts! So stay tuned for our projects!


John and I are so blessed to be surrounded my such wonderful people!! Have a great rest of the week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment