Monday, October 17, 2011

To Blog or Not to Blog...

Well that was the Question, but I guess you figured out the answer. I've been trying to decide if starting a blog is something I should do. I mean, do I really have time to update a blog when my clean laundry has been sitting on the couch for 2 days...of course I do!! {I must note that the laundry is folded, of course, but the longer it sits there the more my dachshund, Jade, feels it is her place for nesting...nothing a little lent roller can't handle, right?} So back to blogging it is...I decided it is time for me to have a place to document the things that are happening to me. A lot has happened to me in the last two years, I have become a MRS., bought a fixer-uper home and started my first "real" job so I feel it's time for me to start blogging.  I also wanted to have a place to share things that are inspirational to me. And thanks to my new addiction to Pinterest, the inspiration and DIY projects are just oozing out of me. But...WARNING!: Pinterest is a highly-addictive website and if you don't want to spend countless hours of your life staring at a computer screen, then run the other way. But if you want a life-time of happiness...and to become a hoarder because you see a DIY project in everything you look at...join Pinterest....and you're welcome! ...So "To Blog", that's my answer to the question and I hope that this blog can inspire in some way or just bring a smile...or if no one is reading this I'll at least know when I Google myself something other than my LinkedIn profile will come up...Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment