Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What, no flip?

So anyone that knows John and I, is probably aware that we love our DQ Blizzards. Especially in October because it's when they have my favorite flavor, the Pumpkin Pie Blizzard! So the other day we made a pit stop at DQ since I am a member of the DQ Blizzard Club and had a Buy 1 Get 1 FREE coupon burning a hole in my pocket and when the girl handed us our blizzards, well, she didn't flip them! I didn't really think anything about it cause they were a little soft so if she did flip them, there would have been a blizzard nightmare all over the concrete. But apparently it bothered John because he brought it up again....

John: I still can't believe they didn't flip our blizzards.
Me: Well, they were kind of soft and they probably didn't want to keep remaking them because they kept dumping them on the concrete.
John: But it's their signature move. It's basically included in the price. We are paying for that flip.
Me: Um ok, next time ask them to flip it while I'm hiding my face from embarrassment.... hmm, can't wait for that.

...to be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment